- The only on-board technology to apply composite materials with very high content of solid particles (more than 40%)
Complete solution: when CHFC composite material is used one device can safely address all contact parts: wheel tread, flange and flank
Technology designed to prevent soiling of the bottoms of the vehicles
On-board devices are the only technology system to apply CHFC composite materials with very high content of solid particles to all parts of the wheel-rail interface: wheel tread, wheel flange and wheel flank. Devices are suitable for OEM or retrofitting. A sophisticated and patent-protected technology to address rail friction in passenger railway systems like metros, trains or tramways.
Contact system DRYproANNSYS is targeted primarily at tramways and enables effective application of the liquid composite materials on wheels without compressed air.
Very low to almost no soiling of the vehicle bottoms.
Very thick composite material and several times lower consumption rates compared to any other available material ensure very clean operation.
Spraying system for CHFC materials with over 40 % solid particles.
• Spray system (patented) for applying composite materials with very high particel content on all or selected parts of the wheel-rail interface.
• CHFC materials applied by i-ROCK do not drop or leak – low to none vehicle bottom soiling.
• Highly precise application to chosen parts of the wheel with the patented system of paired nozzles.
• High energy efficiency and lowest consumption of compressed air.
Contact application system for CHFC materials – no compressed air.
• Application on wheel tread, wheel flange & wheel flank.
• System prevents soiling of the vehicle bottom or ballast when CHFC composite materials are used.
• Highest possible precision of application to chosen parts of the wheel with the system of dozing capillaries.
• CHFC materials applied with DRYproANNSYS do not drop or leak – lowest technologically possible vehicle bottom soiling.