Doesn't require a compressed air.
This system is suitable for all types of rail vehicles, which do not have at their disposal copmressed air.
On-board application system DRYproANNSYS “bs” has been designed for reduction of noise caused by friction between wheels and rails and wear out of wheel flanges and rails (especially in curves).
System allows application of CHFC material to one wheel at four points (whole vehicle at eight points) according to the specific problem (noise and/or wear problem).
- Great noise reduction on source.
- Effective protection against wear – wheel and rail.
- (GCC, RCF and corrugation).
- Environmentally friendly materials.
- Safe and reliable working of the system.
- Special CHFC material – Composite Heavily Fluid Compound material is capable of taking over extremely high pressure loads.
- Optimal dosing volume of CHFC material.
- Each dosing quantity can be set individually.
- Simple for assembling and maintaining.
- Great flexibility of the system according to user needs.
- Reduction of wheel`s LCC (Life Cycle Cost).
- Reduction of rail`s LCC (Life Cycle Cost).
- High IRR (Internal Rate of Return).
- User-friendly handling.
- No pollution of surroundings (applying of the material - without spraying).
- Driving power consumption reduction up to 15%.
Dimensions of aggregate (W x L x H):
280 mm x 380 mm x 350 mm
-> tank volume: 9 dm³
-> weight (empty): 19 kg
Note: Dimensions of the aggregate can be adjusted according to customer needs.
Other technical data:
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC
- Electric current in aggregate during operation: 350 mA
- Electric current in aggregate at standby: 50 mA
- Electric current in one dosing element: 300 mA – 1 A
- Noise of the device (on distance of 1 meter): < 35 dB(A)
- Number of dosing elements: 2, 4, 6 or 8 dosing elements (the size of the aggregate or tank does not have impact on the number of dosing elements).
- Special CHFC material - Composite Heavily Fluid Compound material is capable of taking over extremely high pressure loads.
- Highly effective system has the ability of applying material which contains more than 40% of solid particles.
- Device can be with our or without integrated gyroscope.
- Set up program on the electronic control unit is adjusted with PC.
Note: In case of rain the device turns off automatically.
Options of applying the material on one rail vehicle:
- with two dosing elements
- with four dosing elements
- with six dosing elements
- with eight dosing elements
Note: Number of dosing elements depends on the problem which has to be solved.