ELPA won UIC Research and Innovation Award
2nd “UIC Research and Innovation Awards” were presented in Paris on the occasion of the UIC General Assembly, held on 3th of December 2014 (UIC eNews" Nr 428).
The awards went to the six categories, where company ELPA d.o.o. received Award in the Category for Cost reduction and Sustainable Development for its innovative DRYproANNSYS “bs” – airless wheel flange lubrication system.
The award ceremony took place in the presence of UIC Chairman Vladimir Yakunin, Vice Chairman Michele Elia, as well as Director-General Jean-Pierre Loubinoux. The awards were presented by Mr Boris Lapidus, Director-General of the Russian Railway Research Institute (VNIIZhT), Chairman of the Scientific Committee at Russian Railways (RZD), and Chairman of the UIC International Railway Research Board (IRRB) as well as by Jerzy Wisniewski, Director of Fundamental Values at UIC.
ELPA d.o.o. has already won recognition from UIC International Railway Research Board in year 2012 for its BREMEX ANNSYS anti-noise system for retarders at marshalling yards as for ELPA’s significant contribution to the innovation of the global railway system as well.
Posted on: 16.12.2014
- 06.07.2015 The Portuguese have decided to silence the rail traffic
- 16.12.2014 ELPA won UIC Research and Innovation Award
- 13.06.2014 BREMEX ANNSYS pilot project in Moscow - Video broadcast
- 03.06.2014 ELPA Ltd successfully presented solution against braking noise on hump yards
- 12.05.2014 ELPA introduces the BREMEX ANNSYS in international conference in Prague
- 14.06.2013 The anti-noise and anti-wear system for railways
- 14.06.2013 The anti-noise system for rail brakes on hump yard
- 22.01.2013 Noise reduction directly on the rail (Lärmreduktion direkt am Gleis)
- 09.01.2013 Mitigation measures by Deutsche Bahn
- 21.12.2012 World premieres for noise reduction